Wednesday 26 October 2011

Somebody has to sign T. O.

Terrell Owens staged a training session this morning and afterwards had the courtesy to sit down and talk about it.

The popular story is that nobody turned up to watch. No teams sent any scouts, no fans filled the parking lot, nobody was interested. The inevitable jokes ensured, “More people turned out to watch my mile run this morning than went to see T. O.” “I had more people on watching me on the Stairmaster.” etc.

A lot of people permitted themselves a wry smile.

T. O. on the other hand did turn up. As did God (in T. O.'s own words) as well as the NFL Network and honestly, put your hand up right now if you have not seen at least parts of T. O. working out today.

Those of you who did just raise your hand, take a seat and start taking notes. Better still, go and watch some footage.

Heads up folks, T. O. is ready. T. O. knows he is ready. T. O. has stood up and shown the world he is ready. The man is in great shape. If T. O. says God was at hand today, I cannot argue because everything tells me someone has to sign the man.

It would be a travesty not to see Terrell Owens back in the NFL this season. God knows it. T. O. knows. I'll buy into it. Who else?

4 comments:

  1. Spot on. Terrell Owens is ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw it on Daily Motion. T.O is ripped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say he didn't do a 40. He could have flown over the moon, as far as I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is T.O? 37? 38? God Damn, I wish I had his sincerity and dedication.

    xx :)

    ReplyDelete